Guys, how short is too short when talking to a girl?

I'm 4'11, & a lot of guys like short girls, but what do you actually call short? One guy I use to talk to said 5'5, but he was also 6'4.

Most Helpful Guy

• >1' less his height is at the extreme end of the spectrum.

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with what a couple of others have said. For most men height is not an issue, women do make more of an issue of it than men. It's rare to see women be with men shorter than them just to make a little point :-)

• I'm 5'3 5'4 and I don't care. I saw a midget on TV I thought was hot. I saw a 7'0 Brazilian girl online one time that I thought was hot. I don't care.

• If you're the size of a child I probably won't even acknowledge you

• I'd probably be fine with 4'11". I would ideally like somebody my height but I'm fine with anywhere from 5' to like 5'9". If they were a inch or two beyond that I doubt it would be an issue.

• Why would anyone think about a girls height while talking to her. Guys are not obsessed with height as much as women are.

• When we have to literally look DOWN. 5 foot would be a good description

• Height doesn't matter to a majority of men, only women fuss over height.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys don't give a damn as long as you are cute. after 5'2... you're usually considered cute no matter what.