Good rejection comeback?

There's this girl that started talking to me a bout a year ago and ever since we started talking I've felt that she's been just trying to mess with my emotions even though it seems ( in person anyway) that she likes me a lot, but my friend kept talking me into getting with her. Anyway, I've come to like more than I have anyone before and I want to ask her out, but in the case that she rejects me I want to say something like 'you played me like a fiddle. Bravo.' Then smile and walk away. Is this a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing you can do in a case of rejection is be casual about it and pretend it doesn't affect you at all.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, emotions, even with the greatest of comments may just make you look like a douche. Play it cool. Even if she says no, that doesn't mean she doesn't like you. And if she doesn't like you, there is no reason you can't be friend's.

Girls talk. Your reaction will make it to other catty girls.

• yeah with rejection just asking away is the bet. you know like 'ok' walk off end of story.

• Just walk away. Don't even bother commenting. You'll only damage your friendship by saying something smarty or stupid.

What Guys Said 0