What is you r take on LDR?

LDR long distance relationship, we all have see them on YouTube and heard the stories.

what do you think about then and would you ever get into one? Do you think you can really fall in-love with someone without seeing them and spending real time together?

• yes I would do a LDR
  • on I will never
  • in on now

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• No point being in a relation where you don't see each other and don't know about each other.. i agree you can talk on phone or whatsapp or do stuff but that's not the thing you would want from a relationship, do you?
    Imagine you can't even meet the person whom you probably love the most in this world.. that'd make things worse for you but not relationship.. you would want to see her/him and be with them which every person in relationship would want to do..
    so yeah.. no LDR's..

• I have done LDR and It worked well for me but I had to do a lot call everyday and night and send her things in the mail bulk package kind of stuff as in Gifts through UPS, then we met for our cruise ship get away then we met again for our Europe trip then she saw the light and moved in with me for almost 3 years

• I did it and the distance was about a 6 hour drive from each other. Of course you can fall in love. haven't you heard the saying love has no boundaries. If your really into each other, how is distance a problem. Use the time and relocated when you can or he can :)

now thats only if he really likes you and you really like him

• At the beginning, online relationship/ dating sucks and it is almost impossible to last long even it happens for yourself. You still need physical approval or intimacy with the person.

• You can always fool yourself into it. thats always an option.

• Pointless, wasteful, and high maintenance.

What Girls Said 5

• Hi, sweetie, not a mouse in a LDR, however have been a rat in one... lol...
    Three years ago, a man from Egypt found me on FB and we had started a whirl wind romance. After getting to know him on Skype, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well when I returned home that I proceeded to fly back over, where we ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I resided there for awhile. learning how to be a Muslim's wife and at the same time, learning a few things about the marriage I had gotten myself into...
    I am back in the states now and with not going back over in a long while, for a lot of things got worse in the Middle East since then, it has caused a lot of strife in our own marriage and life, where I ended up cheating on him with a Coptic Christian from Egypt who Resided close to my home. I tore up our marriage, I lost the respect of his family and even lost the Coptic who wasn't all that he was cut out to be. However, my husband still loves me unconditionally and although we have many breakups and makeups, he is still hoping gone day I will come back... I leave everything in God's hands with this.
    Bottom line is, sweetie, LDR are one of the hardest ones to Have and to Uphold. It takes two to tango and two special people to make it work or it can go dead in the water real quick. Open lines of convo are one of the most important factors and also knowing you can do face to face visits as well.
    Yes, it can and has been done a million times, I am sure. However, if one is not making the concerted effort or wants to take the time to or have the patience and compromise even, then they really should do some soul searching before getting into something that they cannot ever finish.
    Cat didn't get my tongue on this one neither..:))
    Good luck. xx

• thanks! i'm not in one now and i dont think one is in my near future i'll keep what u said in mind

• Oh, so welcome.. Okay, I see... well, food for thought for the future and speaking of which, hope the "Other one" got his Food and... then some.. lol:)) xx

• It can be the beginning of a real relationship but as long as you haven't seen the person in real life I don't think you are in love. Or maybe of the idea of her/him. People are always different on Internet

• I need someone in person to feel truly satisfied. I also need that physical intimacy. The more I think of it, the more I realize I'll never be able to do it.

• Hmm I don't know.. I'm not much of an LDR person, but it would take one hell of a guy to get me into one lol

• I know a lot of people who are/have been in long distance relationships with their boyfriends and all of them are still together after several years so yes, I believe long distance can work with the right person :)