İf your boyfriend/girlfriend died, what do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved out of the state, burned all the gifts, mementos, pictures (except one), secluded myself from everyone except Uncle Sam, dived deep into isolation for 1.5yrs, never went to the burial, don't speak her name, told less than 10 people, got checked into counseling, avoid weird conversations about inner love & connections, drowned myself in school, military and working out. I've come back up to breathe but NOTHING is the same anymore.

What Guys Said 12

• Cry my heart out, then eventually try to find another.

• I'd probably react about the same way as Cloud. Whine about it all the time for the rest of my life, but probably still get a new girlfriend ASAP.

• I don't think id date for a long time honestly, it'd be way too overwhelming for me to even think of finding another girl. I can barely think of finding another girl ever since my girlfriend turned to ex and she's still my best friend so.

• Mourn over the loss and get emotional support for myself

• Cry, then search for an alternative. You can't exactly date the dead.

• it feels like suddenly the television comes out the black & white minecraft things..

• i'd feel despair. I'll feel guilty since I wasn't there to protect a loved one.

• crying and saying/thinking why why why?

• look 4 another ;p;p;p

• Shut down and cry my eyes out for a long time. I can't even imagine if that happened. I'd be completely devastated and wouldn't know how to handle it, honestly.

• Be sad then be stong keep busy find happiness again and move on be surrounded by friends and family

• wow, depressing thought. a lot of people will grieve. more so because now you never know if they were the one or would have broken up with you. you end up with a mystery. an mystery that will never be solved. i'd grieve, probably not date for a while. but at some point, i'd pick myself up and move on.

What Girls Said 11

• Probably wouldn't be able to even think about other guys for several years. He's the one.

• Grieve.
    When we started going out he got diagnosed with cancer and kidney failure. When the conditions were going downhill rather than up of course the scenario of watching him die broke me.

Luckily he got better and is now cancer free and his kidneys are functioning properly :) but there's still a 77% chance of them failing again.

• Honestly, I don't even want to think about it.

• I honestly wouldn't know what to do. We live together, he's the love of my live, I don't even want to think about something like that to be honest

• I lost him i was sad and i cried and i felt that it's the end of the world for me. But when i figure out that I'm pregnant i moved on and i lived my life now. it doesn't mean that i forget him at all but i had to move on for our daughter.

• i would kill myself, or at least try..

• I really don't know what would I do. I'd cry and then try to keep myself emotionally stable, I really don't know if I'd start dating again after a loss of a partner.

• Get over it. Everyone dies sooner or later.

• Cry, mourn, be a bit isolated from the world and everyone a bit (3 months later) I should be ok

• Honestly, don't know what I would do in that situation.

• I hope he would bring me along with him.
    I wld be devastated