Im currently dating a stingy boyfriend who's doing pretty well. what do I do?

Im currently dating a 29 year old who's doing well and drives a nice car. Yet he finds it very difficult to give. Please what do I do. Im thinking about ending the relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your only with him for his cash then it won't work anyway! U don't do well for yourself by giving it all away. He could be like me, I won't flash cash around to impress a girl, I want to know she is in to me for me first and would be with me regardless of car and bank balance. Give it time let him trust u first but if it gets serious and he never spoils u from time to time then u have a case but not yet.

What Guys Said 6

• By "give" you mean, give to YOU, or to the community?
    If it's the first one, end the relationship, he'd be better without you.

• If by "give" you mean him spending money on you and buying you stuff, be a strong empowered woman: break up with him and get a job.

• You know what they call women who leave a guy if he doesn't give her enough money/gifts, right?

I'll give you a hint... in olden days, they were called Courtesans.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../..._r_01_courtesan.png

• To give what? He can't share anything?

• Are you dating him just for his money or what? Do you not have your own money?

• by give, do you mean money? because if you mean money, your relationship is already ended.

What Girls Said 6

• Difficult to give what exactly?

You're not entitled to his money. Thanks for making women look shitty. FFS.

Please do end the relationship, for his sake.

• Do you mean that he doesn't give you any money?

I think money is not something you should worry about. A relationship is about love, warmth, etc and not money.

• Give you material things or love? If it's bling bling that he isn't giving you, then please stay with him. He is going to show you that you have to work in other to get things.

If it's love etc then try talking to him otherwise break up.

• You are not obligated to his money, or anyone's for that matter. You need money? Go to work.

• Then they call me a bitch for calling most women gold diggers. Smh 😒

• You should be dating a guy because you love him not because he will give you money and gifts