If a girl cancelled a third date because she had a "cold," is she worth pursuing? Should she initiate the raincheck?

We met through a mutual friend matching us up. We first contacted/met through email, and her responses sometimes took nearly a week. We met twice, but the second date she was late and at the end of a nice dat she said she needed to think about another rendezvous I suggested. I followed up a day before that third encounter, and she happened to be sick, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd cancel a date if I have the flu. I don't want to infect anyone else and if I have a flu I always feel annoyed and might not be up to my 100% best. With that said, her behavior sounds sketchy. The fact that she has to think about something you suggested tells me she's not 100% invested in this right now. However I wouldn't write her off completely. Instead, let her contact you first now. You've initiated enough, it's on her to make the next move now considering she's the one who cancelled.

What Girls Said 1

• Give her the benefit of the doubt- she totally could've felt too sick. There's no reason you shouldn't ask her to meet again, as long as you're not pushy (maybe wait a week or so and ask her without a lot of force) and you know that it's possible that she's thought it over and decided you're not right for each other.

What Guys Said 3

• While being sick is a legit excuse, it does sound like she's fading on you. Give it a week and ask her out again, if she makes another excuse then bounce.

• She knows you want her so you are merly an option to her. Don't contact her. That way she'll think you are not too bothered and that she's not your priority. If she likes you she contact you back

• Don`t even bother Brother, it is not worth it... sickness and illnesses do tend to happen but if it is approximately on every single ocation you two be meeting up? It is the favourable excuse that works for her to decline every invitation you will and might have send her before.

I`ll just let it be and if she will try to contact you than that is a whole other ball game! And then you can still decide of course.