Would you like a girl who doesn't have girl friends?

So there's a girl who is super nice to guys only guys and always wants to be only girl being around guys. Avoid girls when they wants to come and hang out with who she was going to hang out with.. never nice to girls. do you guys think what's okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a red flag that she only wants the attention and company of men. Whether she is shallow, or narcissistic or what, I would be concerned, and it would cause jealousy issues with most guys that wanted to date her.

• But would guys notice that tho? well she's definitely insecure she's not pretty or pretty average looking she only allowed to have ugly girls around her and her guy friends but the things is guys don't really notice that. I shouldn't care I was just wondering if guys could notice it

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, makes no difference to me.

• Speaking as a guy who doesn't have guy friends, I have no problem with that at all.

• No issues for me.

What Girls Said 0