If a girl says she will not go out with you, is it okay to ask her if she would like to reconsider?

It happened about two weeks ago.

• Yes
  • Yes, after one or two weeks
  • Sometimes
  • Never
Note that she said yes, then later changed her mind.
Would it be too desperate/creepy if I told her how much I like her over text?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I reject you don't ask me out again. I didn't want to ate you. maybe a year or so later but then again probably not. just move on

What Girls Said 8

• If she said yes, but then changed her mind.. You should give her a raincheck (something to reconsider) she had her go and she declined it.. Too bad for her I guess.. Don't spend your time on her when you could be spending time on some else who deserves your time

• In normal circumstances that a girl just said no if you want to ask her to reconsider do it after some time had passed and if she shows more interest in you later on. But I think it's okay to ask her again in your case because she seems a bit indecisive. Find out why she change her answer to no and try to talk and work things out with her.

• Yes, if you wait a little while and don't pressure her too much, she might reconsider. That's if she's not in a relationship

• I think two weeks is a decent amount of time so you won't seem too desperate but if she says no then just leave it at that and see what happens if you progress as friends

• Honestly, I would hate that.
    If I said no the first time don't ask me to reconsider.

• No means No there is nothing between the "N" and "O"

• Did she blatantly say no? Like

"Will you go out with me?"
    "No."

• No, she said yes, then she later texted that she had changed her mind.

• Then she probably had a friend talk her out of it. I would wait and still be nice.

• no, you should respect her opinion. maybe a year or a few later, but not after two weeks. she knows her mind

What Guys Said 0