When Is the Best Time To Ask a Girl To be my Girlfriend?

I am talking to this really cute girl right now, she is into me as I am to her, question is when should I ask her to be my girlfriend? How should I ask her to be my girlfriend? I'm taking her on a date soon, would then be a good time, or should I wait? I know she wants me to ask but I don't want to say it out of the blue and pressure her out of no where

Most Helpful Girl

• Start of by a Goodmorning texts & explain to her how you feel, include what you like about her, add the little things about her that you notice (girls really like that). Basically what you're going to do is to make it really sweet & then after she's all "you're making me blush, you're so sweet, blah blah blah etc" then be like "I can't go another day without having you be officially mine, so with that being said, will you be my girlfriend"

You don't have to go all out, girls just like anything. She will think it's the sweetest thing ever.

• Thanks for the advice she really likes when I text her in the morning

What Girls Said 3

• I personally think anytime is the right time but some girls want it to be done the romantic way like on a dinner date with flowers, walk out on the town, by the river etc

• You could ask her on a date and see how it goes.

• Tomorrow night I have one with her

• That is awesome! I would wait a 2-3 dates at least to see how things go. Ask her about what she is looking for, both in partners and in life on date 2 or 3 to see how her expectations line up with yours. By this point, you will have a better idea of how quickly she's comfortable with things progressing and can gauge better.

• Thank you, I'll do it on the next date we have

• In a relaxing environment say hey I like you check she's single first

• She is single or she would've said so after I asked if I could have her number

What Guys Said 2

• When your both comfortable with each-other and the chemistry is there. However sometimes it doesin't need asking, it's really the "in the moment"thing but you will know ye.

• after you fuk her in the pussy. its seems like a popular trend.