What is the percentage of Latinas that are into white guys?

I know that some Latinas like white guys, but I'm wondering if it's only a small percentage. My college has quite a few Latina students, but it seems like they mostly prefer to date Latinos. I'm attracted to Latinas, but I'm starting to think that only a small subset of them is actually interested in white guys. Are the cultural differences too great?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Latina and I would date an Asian guy I find my self attracted to them but I would date a white guy especially if they are cute! it is all about if there is chemistry ;D I think Latinas don't only date with in their race since my mother is a perfect example she is currently dating a black guy lol

• Do you think most Latinas feel the way you do about dating? In other words, do you think most Latinas would be open to dating white guys?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Im Latina but I love white guys haha I've never been into any hispanic/mexican/latino guys with the exception of some musicians/actors haha but in real life, none that I've actually liked. not sure why though

• Do you think the majority of Latinas would be open to dating white guys? I know this is all guestimation, but I'm just trying to get an idea if I'm fighting against the odds chasing after Latinas.

• Well im sure there are some latinas in your area that like white guys! just gotta be patient. and you're welcome! good luck with your latina search :) haha

• Why do some latinas love bragging about white guys? Leave that colonial mentality behind already

• well from what i know and have seen, most latinas stick with their race. a lot of hispanic people do anyways. but a lot of people now a days are branching out to other types. you just have to find one thats in to you i guess :o

• what state do you live in?

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the individual guy and girl's chemistry. Thinking of stuff racially is a bad idea really.

• 53.8%.

Come on, everyone knows that.

• Hispanics on average are more likely to date outside their familiar demographics than other social groups. Typically because most latin American culture is a bit open or expressive. Depends on the individual.