What is the percentage of Latinas that are into white guys?

I know that some Latinas like white guys, but I'm wondering if it's only a small percentage. My college has quite a few Latina students, but it seems like they mostly prefer to date Latinos. I'm attracted to Latinas, but I'm starting to think that only a small subset of them is actually interested in white guys. Are the cultural differences too great?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Latina and I would date an Asian guy I find my self attracted to them but I would date a white guy especially if they are cute! it is all about if there is chemistry ;D I think Latinas don't only date with in their race since my mother is a perfect example she is currently dating a black guy lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think most Latinas feel the way you do about dating? In other words, do you think most Latinas would be open to dating white guys?

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Im Latina but I love white guys haha I've never been into any hispanic/mexican/latino guys with the exception of some musicians/actors haha but in real life, none that I've actually liked. not sure why though

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you think the majority of Latinas would be open to dating white guys? I know this is all guestimation, but I'm just trying to get an idea if I'm fighting against the odds chasing after Latinas.

• Show All
    • Well im sure there are some latinas in your area that like white guys! just gotta be patient. and you're welcome! good luck with your latina search :) haha

• Why do some latinas love bragging about white guys? Leave that colonial mentality behind already

• well from what i know and have seen, most latinas stick with their race. a lot of hispanic people do anyways. but a lot of people now a days are branching out to other types. you just have to find one thats in to you i guess :o

0|0
    0|0
  • what state do you live in?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the individual guy and girl's chemistry. Thinking of stuff racially is a bad idea really.

0|0
    0|1
  • 53.8%.

Come on, everyone knows that.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hispanics on average are more likely to date outside their familiar demographics than other social groups. Typically because most latin American culture is a bit open or expressive. Depends on the individual.

0|0
    0|0