Girls: Which is a better First Date?

this is the first date i've been on since my engagement broke off in April and i want it to be perfect

• Dinner & Mini golf
  • Dinner & a Movie
  • a Movie & Mini golf
  • Dinner, Mini golf, & a movie
  • None of the Above

Most Helpful Girl

• I love mini golf! I think as long as you think she will like mini golf what I would do is- take her out mini golfing, and goof around and laugh, and then you will have something great to talk about over dinner (which you could grab after). Then finish off with a movie. Perfect :)

What Girls Said 8

• As a rule of thumb, avoid movies on the first date. Movies are great once you get to know each other a little better but for now, it leaves you both spending roughly 2 hours together without talking to each other at all. This doesn't really give you many opportunities to get to know each other or establish if there is any chemistry.

• Either one will be a good date :) But I'd choose mini golf and maybe dinner or just coffee or something afterwords because it's fun and you'll have more time to talk and get to know each other in a relaxed environment :) But a movie sounds good too because if you eat dinner afterwards you can always talk about the movie if you can't come up with anything to say. The reason why I personally don't like this alternative as much is because 1. There's a risk that the movie isn't as good as you thought and 2. I think mini golf is funnier and more original. Good luck with the girl! :)

• I went with dinner and mini golf but honestly I don't think you can go wrong either way! I just think this is so sweet the effort you are putting in, I wish you the best of luck xxxx

P. S. A concert is also a great idea for a date (in the future obviously) just thought I would share because the two best dates I have ever been on were to music fests and a fall out boy show :)

• The reson I said mini golf instead of movie is simply because if it's the first date you want to spend it getting to know eachother. Save the movie for date three or four! :)

• I have to agree with the others here. Movie dates are wonderful, but I would avoid it for the first date. Simply because while watching a movie, you're only likely to learn a few things about that person. Mainly what type of movie they enjoy. Dinner and mini-golf would be fantastic. You would have plenty of time to talk and get to know one another. Maybe a movie date would be good a few dates down the road :)

Regardless of what you decide to do; have a good time, and good luck!

• no movie please.. unless you don't feel like talking at all to her

• I would go with dinner and mini gold since you guys can talk together :)

• Dinner and mini golf. As long as you two could talk and do an activity together.

What Guys Said 2

• A movie then dinner after. Its a classic for a reason and doing a movie first gives you a topic for dinner conversation

• I know you asked for girls, but never do a movie alone as your not going to talk and get to know each other any better.