How do I hint about going a little faster to my boyfriend?

I know he respects me as a person but I kinda wanna go a little faster than how we are going right now and I don't wanna come on too strong :/ Need some ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna point out it's good that it's you who's initiating things. It means he's not pressuring you and you're in control. That's the thing, he's put you in the driving seat so I wouldn't worry about coming on too strong.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm assuming you mean sex? Your question is vague.

I would be careful how far you go. If he does want sex, most of the suggestions other people have already given will do the trick. But there is the possibility that he's going slow because he's uncomfortable with going any faster, if you force him he might back off more.

Try to figure out if he wants it and is just going slow, or if he's going slow because he might not know if he wants it. Don't just throw him into it without doing a little research, that's a good way to get awkwardly rejected if you misjudge his body language.

• Take a bath together and have a relaxing time caressing each other in the suds. If that is too advanced, how about a massage or foot rub?

• I don't know it depends what you mean by faster... If you mean start having sex just grab his cock. Problem solved. I love it when a girl has the guts to just take what she wants.

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell us a little about your relationship... How long have you been together, what is the current pace of the relationship?

• we've been together for about 5 months and it's like really slow :/

• Is he committed to you? Are you exclusive?

• Direct is what works with most guys especially the under 18 ones. They are afraid of the negative reactions, so if you are kissing and you take his hand and move it to where you want it to be ;) he will take that bait and go with it.