What should I do when a girl changes her mind about a date?

I just got a date with the girl I really like, but she later texted me that she does not feel like going on a date. In the heat of the moment, I said I was uncomfertable to. I still want to go out with her though. Should I leave it alone, or what should I say? Is it better to say it in person, or is a text fine? (we do not many chances to interract in school).

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age.. many girls say yes and regret it later and don't go through with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave it be. Her decision was made and right now, you won't be able to change it.

• usually when a girl backs down on a date is because she realized she isn't interested enough to pursue a relationship with you. just leave her alone and move on to the next cute girl you see.

What Guys Said 2

• It's best to leave her alone. She doesn't want to go on a date with you. Perhaps she should have made this more clear when you asked her the first time.

Pursue others, I think is the best course of action.

• Don't say anything to her.. She will come for you