Heartbroken heartbroken heartbroken?

I just can't handle it anymore. I'm still into my ex, constantly thinking about him. I want to get back together but don't know if I should pursue him. He was the one who kinda distanced himself in the first place, so...

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate having my heartbroken it's the worst feeling and we can't control or see it coming. my best advice to you is to distance yourself from him because time heals all wounds
    And just honestly focus on yourself , go to the gym and focus on school or work and just try to make yourself feel great :) when you feel great you will attract great people !

What Guys Said 1

• Short answer:
    If he's not interested, your better off moving on. If he is, he shouldn't have distanced himself.
    Just know that getting back together would probably create a new element to the problem, not solve it.

What Girls Said 1

• "missing is a part of moving on" I don't know who said that.. but I'm sure that if he deserves you, he won't distance himself & leave you heart-broken.