He hasn't been texting me like he used to?

This is gonna make me seem weird but I noticed ever since September 26th he hasn't been talking to me as much. Like every now and again he will message me but sometimes he doesn't even talk to me at all. If he does talk to me it only lasts for a couple minutes (maybe goes on for a little longer but then disappears again). Sometimes we go days without talking but I still wait for him to text me back. He's been doing this on and off crap for 42 days (yes I counted lmao I'm weird). I want to talk to him about it but I'm the type of person that just lets things slide. He says he's been sleeping a lot after school and playing video games more than he should so I know he isn't busy. I don't even know anymore. All I know is, is that the absence of him not talking to me constantly like he used to hurts me a lot. If this helps at all it's a long distance relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't talk to him about it you won't really know. We can only make assumptions as to why he is acting the way he is which might be right or wrong. You need to talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk to him.