I think he's gay, but how can I ask?

Started seeing this guy, but he kinda acts gay as in mannerisms, voice, and etc.

I really like him. But don't know how to ask or see if their are signs. He was raised by his mom and sister only.

I don't want to mess anything up but I don't want to get hurt either

Most Helpful Guy

• "Soooo does my body turn you on, or do you like cock more?"

What Guys Said 5

• Goddamn, just ask him if he is a queer. Has he ever fondled or kissed you? Try kissing him and putting his hand on your breast. If he is stiff and pulls away... he is queer. If he gets into it and looks for more he is not queer.

• ask him what he thinks of a random guy... if he says something like, 'he's cool, i guess' he's not gay. if he says, 'he's cute'... he's gay

• U like dick?

• Does he have any masculine interests?
    Have you ever kissed?

• I don't understand the question, syntax error somewhere

What Girls Said 2

• Newsflash: just because a guy might act a bit feminine or a girl might act a bit masculine, it doesn't automatically make them gay. Since he's dating you, simply assume for now that he's straight or bi.

• Just because he acts 'gay' doesn't mean he is. Unless he talks about how good looking guys are or is not interested in you sexually, then don't ask because acting feminine doesn't make a man gay. Not all gay men act feminine and not all men that act feminine are gay. Since he was raised by women and a man was absent it is likely that he acts that way because of who raised and they probably raised him to be more feminine.