How many days should you wait before getting into a new "relationship"?

I need your opinion on this. . . please and thankyou.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no time. Don't establish one, don't say "I'm gonna wait one month" for example. What if during that month the perfect guy for you appears?
    The time to wait is until you find the next guy you wanna be with.

What Guys Said 5

• Days? I was thinking minutes

• I once waited only 5 minutes without planning for the next. It depends on the people you meet, their affect on you, your anger or sadness... there is no real time to aim or wait for.

• Coming out of one relationship you should always give yourself some time before jumping back into the fire.

• As many as feel right to you. It's not like there's a "rule" for it. Just do what feels right to you.

• as long as the relationship

• So 3 weeks well it has almost been 3 since we brokevup

• @J1nnishere That's ridiculous If you've been with someone for years it makes no sense to wait years before looking for someone else.

What Girls Said 6

• you are in highschool so highschool relationships are not the same as real adult relationships. I know high schoolers jump from relationship to relationship because they think that having a boyfriend is "Cool" and the popular thing to do however when you get older you are actually looking for someone to be your partner, someone to be your rock. Sinse you are in highschool you can really just do whatever you want

but when you are ready to take on an adult relationship then you should only move onto a new relationship if you are emotionally ready. That means you have to be totally over your ex and you are toally over your insecurities like if you have trust issues. You dont want to start a new relationship and then treat the guy like crap because you are still hurt from the last guy and you are afraid that the new guy will hurt you too. You also dont want to get into a new relationship and then think about what it would be like to be with someone else so if you are the curious type then make sure you have explored enogh guys so that you aren't left wondering what it would be like and then not be able to give your current relationship the attention it deserves.

• how do you get into a relationship in a few days.. dont you have to get to know the guy first?

i mean you can move on immediately if it suits you.. but even taking the break up out of the equation. why would you get in to a relationship with someone you just met?

• I don't think there is any set time, I think it really depends on how emotionally invested you were in the relationship. You should never push yourself to move on nor should you feel bad if you do soon, what matters isn't time but your well-being, state of mind, and feelings.

• Days... Uhm, try months.

• 183 days, at least for me.

• It took a year and a half to get over my ex.