What do you think of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian girls?

What do you think of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian girls?

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an issue with that at all. My boyfriend is Asian and doesn't like Asian girls in general, partially because he claims they remind him of his mom. :P But racial preferences differ for everyone so I think it's totally understandable.

0|2
    0|0
    • it's just his excuse. confirmed.

• Show All
    • my favorite interracial p*rn and you seem so sexy :D

• oh I see, &thank-you. :)

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really mind actually.. Who cares if you have a race preference

0|1
    0|0
  • ... typical Asian dude... lmao.

2|1
    1|0
    • I think most Americans think Asians are these people?image.shutterstock.com/.../...ckground-2046466.jpg

• Show All
    • @Jackkerouac77 it's cool. i understood YOU :D

• It's a double standard. Asian girls who date white guys are seen as sluts and traitors while Asian guys who date white girls are seen as spitting mad game.

3|0
    0|0
    • Well, Asian guy/white girl couples are typically pretty different from white guy/Asian girl couples.

• Show All
    • In my opinion, one is a more impressive feat than the other.

• i agree with the latter part. i had no idea Asian girls with white guys were seen as such but its understandable. spitting mad game, its true in a lot of cases. I've dated intereacially and white girls (pretty ones) are more cut throat and i dare to say selfish while Asian girls are more patient and tolerant. differs on an individual basis but you know generally. also, white girls like Asian guys who work out and are built... i personally dont like seeing scrawny Asian guys myself so its understandable.

• I do not have an opinion in regards to it. Everyone can like whoever they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems normal especially if that Asian guy is from the U. S. I just think it's weird to dislike a certain ethnicity. I'm an Asian girl, but I like I guy for their looks, personality, intellectualism, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that no one should have to like their own race in a romantic way. It is a very bad stipulation that a person should have to date or marry within their own race, culture, or even religion. Love is love. Hate is hate and I think love should out weigh the hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I'm an Asian girl who doesn't like Asian guys either. Fair and square now?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's great

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me
    I am least attracted to Asian guys too

0|0
    0|0
    • oh you're asian. personally, i like white and Asian girls though i m not pursuing Asian girls atm. Asian girls have it so much easier than Asian guys dating interacailly.

• I agreed on that
      yes me asiannnn

• that doesn't matter really, he can like whoever he wants :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's his choice. LOL

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I see it as racism, but I know most people don't.

1|2
    0|2
  • i have no opinion. why is there a stigma for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • What do I think of a White guy who doesn't like White girls? A Jew guy who doesn't like Jew girls? A male baker who doesn't like female candlestick makers?

Everyone's free to make their own decisions, why would that matter at all?

1|0
    0|0
  • Preference is one thing, but "disliking" your own race is abnormal. Beneath the surface there may be self-hate.

3|0
    0|0
  • Totally normal dude, I'm white and I like every other kind of girl except I don't prefer white girls. I mean they are attractive but not quite so much as Mexican girls, black girls or Asian girls

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have an issue with it, it's their deal. I prefer white. Doesn't mean I won't date Asian, just that it's few and far between.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very angry at Asian girls because many of them are choosing white guys over Asian guys in past / recent years i guess?
    Fyi i m not white tho.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many people from Indian come from the white race though.

• Show All
    • No I believe it.

• Nothing to do with that at all

• I wouldn't think of it much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people are attracted to people of different origins because they like diversity

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to get back at them hmm?

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone has his or her own preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian? You are going to have to be a little more specific? Well that is fine everyone has there preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0