MY BOYFRIEND IS HIDING ME, WHY?

HE DOES NOT LOVE ME?

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is a theater actor & has worked in TV shows as well.

He has been a well known name in the industry but he never tells anyone that he's in a relationship.
NEVER.

He only talks about his work but he also spoke about his family, his moms demise but he NEVER says he has a girlfriend or he's committed.

Lately he became very popular & girls have become crazy for him so accordingly they wanted to know if he's single or not.

He was hesitating to reveal his status and said "can I skip this question" . He was asked again & then he says he's married for 2 years! He even told his friends to tell the fangirls that he also has a child!

Let me tell you, he's NOT married. He has single till we met 2 years ago but he's lying and not telling the truth about us!

He did not honestly accept our relationship, instead told this!
& he never takes me anywhere with him nor posts any pictures of us together. Its just his photos or photos with his male friends.

He went to Bali for his promotional tour & the channel people told on their segment that he's single!

He did not say anything himself! He was enjoying all the female fanfare & attention! & one of the hosts proposed him & he said liked hearing it!

Why is he doing this? Does he not love me?
he's 30 & I m 28

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't wear it.
    If he's hiding you, he's either not proud of you, or your presence would be stopping him getting action elsewhere

• That action might not necessarily be with women.
      A high proportion of theater actors are bisexual or homosexual.

What Guys Said 5

• for shame. if he is legitimately hiding you, its for shame. most likely.

• Get as far away from him as you can. You should listen to your heart before he breaks it. you're already reading between the lies. confront him and call for accountability from him. people who aren't willing to be accountable for their actions are dangerous. Get away.

• You do realize theater actors usually have a love life on the set, right?

• If he is truly hiding you it's because he does not want to be seen with you. His reasons? Only he knows. If you can continue with him accepting this fact go ahead. If not, make him aware that you don't like it. If he does not change his attitude end the relationship. It's the healthier thing to do.

• he shows off everything he loves but refuses to talk about his relationship status, why?

• He thinks you're ugly

What Girls Said 0