Do us girls look like we do in pictures?

question for guys, when meeting someone that you met online originally, what they look like in person usually surprise you. somehow i started talking to this guy, we've texted snapchatted, he's seen my Instagram, and i've tried being pretty open and upfront with how i look, not trying to catfish. we go to the same university now and finally we saw one another, we didn't get to talk, but i wondered. if maybe if i ended up not being what he was expecting, he was exactly what i expected but is it possible i don't look like how i do in pictures, how often does this actually happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Often the gal never looks exactly like the fantasy the photo sells us
    so it takes some time to readjust that perspective and determine if the real deal can also be a fantasy
    The only remedy is to post several photos from all angles

What Guys Said 3

• I've never met someone offline that I originally met online.

Thats how people get raped and killed

#craigslistkiller

• I know there are people who look better or different in pictures than irl then vice versa.

• Everyone girls and guys try to select pictures where they look the best so yeah it happens

What Girls Said 1

• Well I know some girls that PhotoShop their pictures and they pretty much look the same in person. I also know some girls who highlight the shit out of their face so its all white and you can't see anything, but people still say they're pretty but in person they look different.. Cause ya know.. You can actually see their face.
    For the most part I think a lot of people look the same or sometimes even better in person.