Why do some women on online dating think they are too good for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is normal female behaviour. Move on.
    I am 56. My favourites in the on-line dating realm are the 40 or 50-something women who are fat, have bat wings and have smoked so they look 60 . . . but they want only a 20-something bodybuilder who looks like a Greek god and is hung like a p*rn performer. Seriously, I encountered plenty of those during my brief foray into internet dating. I also discovered that most of the profiles were fakes, intended to draw in lonely men so that the owners of the sites could suck money out of them. The few female profiles that were genuine were more often than not for women who were certifiably insane.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they are "famous" on Instagram. Because of desperate people online liking and commenting compliments all over their photos.

• Can I see your profile?

What Guys Said 2

• Because big ego + the belief online dating broadens the options.

So if they think they're too good, do you really want to be with a person who weights a person like that?

• Online dating is like a buffet for women with thirsty men as the entree. What did you expect /: