I feel even more depressed after this?

I was meeting up with this guy for about two months (we only saw eachother about 5 times) and even tho i wasn't really attracted to him, i enjoyed his company because i was lonely and i thought i needed to give him ''my body'' to keep him interested. He continued to treat me like a bootycall, i didn't have actual sex with him, and i did not touch him at all (he did saw me naked and touched me). He dropped me after that... and turned very careless and mean (guess he found another girl) but whatever he is a jackass... the thing is he said some hurtful things to me like saying i was worthless, lifeless, nagging, he never wanted me, stupid, taht i have no heart, selfish, bipolar, depressed instable b*** , all these things made my self-confidence even more worse... i was better of before him, im still a virgin thank god... but still my confidence is low even more and i wasn't in a good place at my life period... how can i get over this. He said i wasn't worth for anything more then sex. I felt awful!

Most Helpful Girl

• in this situation taylor swift has the perfect song and a lot of girls go through this but dont worry about like taylor swift sed in her song
    'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    just dont worry about it he was probs pissed that u didn't sleep with him thank god u didn't u gotta make guys earn it and never feel like u have to give ur body to some one to keep around because if that is the case they are not worth keeping around

What Guys Said 4

• I know the feeling and I think its normal. You feel used and that makes you feel dirty. I had sex with the girl this summer when we were working things out and a week later she dumped as a friend and said she had no intentions of ever getting back together. I still hate her for it and feel dirty. I regret the sex to this day but more so because I let myself be put in that spot.

• Why in God's name do you care about what some loser you don't even like told you? There are plenty of men who would be ecstatic to be your first. The moment you see how much some cool guy likes you all this BS will be out of your head and you'll be kicking youself for thinking about it.

• Honestly you shouldn't believe what that guy says, it looks like he's trying to make himself feel better so he insults you. The guy isn't even worth your time to be sad about, he's an idiot to treat you like you're not a human. you're none of what he said about you but he is definitely all of those.

• Chances are you are a shitty human being. You can't type worth a shit, and you can't even be a decent bootycall. What kind of respectable guy would want to go after your ugly and overweight fuckin ass. A little tip: give up on men because we all see you as a piece of meat and we will not value your crappy personality, or anything you have to say.

• Another loser with a tiny dick speaking

• No sir, I speak the truth. Low self-esteem exists for a reason, and if she feels shitty, she probably is shitty.

What Girls Said 5

• He's a douchebag who's projecting his anger onto you. He's most likely very insecure himself, so he brings other people around him down in order to feel better. Don't listen to him. His words are empty, they don't mean shit. Brush it off and move on, you deserve better than that. The words he used against you are most likely the words that make him the most insecure about himself.

• And his opinion matter to u why,? He's a manipulative loser who just wanted to use and discard u. Don't believe the shit he says it just sour grapes and he is probably a mysoginist with a tiny dick. Be glad u dodged a bullet and work on your self esteem. Everything in life is a choice, choose to love yourself

• You could tell him he has a small penis which didn't really satisfy you either.

• Ignore the vile answer that 'man' below has given you. Chances are you didn't want to have sex with him because you knew you didn't like him that much. Thank goodness because he sounds like a terribe person not you. For him to have a disgusting response like that shows how awful he is, not you. He can't even deal w a little rejection. You are worth so much more than that. Just because he says that stuff of you, doesn't make it true.
    A decent guy will come along who will like you for you, not just your body.

• He's an awful person. An awful people say awful things to make themselves feel better, doesn't mean you are any of the things he said. It just means that he's a loser.