I don't know how I feel anymore. should I break up with him?

I have only been dating this guy i like for a month and im not used to being in a relationship but i do honesty know i like him. my problem is sometimes 2 guys who haven't talked to me in a long time just pop into my head and then i can't stop thinking about them. Should i break up with him because of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should break up with him because you have thoughts of other guys. I think you should relax and take it day by day. Enjoy the moment and just enjoy his company, stop thinking about it like some bigger thing than it really is.

You are young and chances are you won't spend the rest of your life with this guy. So like I said, just enjoy the moment and being with him. Have fun with him and have fun in your life. There's not really anything to be afraid of. Each relationship in your life will be a learning experience. You'll learn more about yourself (what you want/need in a relationship) and what you can and cannot deal with from other people.

What Guys Said 3

• No studios show and I can find a link if you want that most I think if I remember correctly over 75% of people admit to thinking about their exs too much. You had two people you probably cared a lot for and just because a relationship was not in the cards does not mean you just stop caring about them. Its perfectly normal and healthy. Just remember that your current relationship is the only that matters as a relationship.

• I agree with the other anon. Why break up with him over a thought or two?

• You want to break up with a guy who did nothing wrong because a couple of other guys popped into your head? That seems a bit off.

What Girls Said 3

• No don't break up with him because of that, at least have a good reason to break up with him you said yourself that u like him

• Maybe they pop into your head because you're afraid to get close to him because you've never been in al relationship before.

I say carry on dating him, see where it leads, right now, it sounds like fear is stopping you, nothing else.

• LOL They just popped into your head and you're already asking if you should break up with the guy you're dating? First, why would you go on a date/s if you're not used to being in a relationship? Secondly, why are there so many guys involved?

Seriously, 1 guy at a time. LOL

• i phrased that wrong i meant that they pop into my head a lot. You have to get a start in dating somewhere. not a clue.

• Still not right. Honey, forget about those guys. Focus on other much important things.