Should I be worried that the guy I am dating is a bad planner?

I have been dating this guy for about three months now. When we are together, everything is great. The past few times we have hung out he has said that he loves me. He called me his girlfriend to his friends. He also said that he wants to introduce me to his family. I feel though that he is a bad planner. When I ask him what his weekend plans are he always say I don't know yet. I follow up with would you want to hang out this weekend and he always says sure babe. When he does ask me to hang out it is very last minute. Should I be worried that I always need to make the plans to hang out and that he makes plans very last minute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are just bad planners. It's their personality

What Guys Said 2

• If he is that way, you take charge.

• You are seriously an awful girlfriend if that is something you would be concerned about. Especially if when you two are together "everything is great". Seriously...

What Girls Said 0