Am I weird for wanting to remain celebate?

I'm 22 years old and I've never even kissed a girl before. I've had girls attracted to me in the past and I'm attracted to girls, but I don't really want a relationship or even care to have sex with a girl. I am a very introverted person and I don't have that urge for intamacy not even my sexual urges are that great where I want to touch a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are very intimate and like to hug and be close. If you plan on finding a girlfriend one day I'd bump up the intimate factor. Not to where you want to have sex right away, but just to make the girl feel wanted, otherwise she will feel like you don't like her or you don't want to be around her and you don't want that.

What Girls Said 2

• you could be asexual -someone who can love but doesn't really want sex or intimacy. It's not the norm but there is nothing wrong with it

• If you meet the right girl things will probably change, I wouldn't risregard intamacy at all if i were you.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not the norm, but if it makes you happy - who am I to judge?

• Person me for asking, but do you have urges to masturbate? I was like you for a long time, but I still had those urges. I just didn't have any interest in meeting women. I was very shy, but also had other insecurities.

The real question is... Are you happy?