Do any guys prefer cute faces and legs rather than big boobs and butt?

I'm usually classified as the 'cute' or 'adorable' one, like a puppy or kitten.
And I have good legs.
I'm into the unpopular nerdy more obese guys but they seem to think I'm not 'sexy' enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, cute is very underrated. Cute is the whole point of all the school-girl uniforms women dress up in for their men during sexy time. If you're attractive, you're attractive. There may be different forms of attractiveness (e. g. sultry, athletic, cute, etc.), but you're still attractive. Cute with a fit body is ideal to most men.

As far as the fat guys thinking you're not good enough, I don't think that's what's going on with you. I was a fat guy for most of HS and half of college, and I was too shy to even talk to most girls. Fat guys get rejected and ridiculed by girls so much that we retreat into ourselves. We certainly don't believe that a cute girl would want anything to do with us.

I recently lost a lot of weight, but I still would reticent to go talk to a cute girl I didn't already know. So it's mostly not that they think they're too good for you. You may put off a vibe that makes guys think you're not interested in them. And as far as boobs go, big boobs are totally overrated. Rachel Bilson is about the hottest girl ever and she barely has boobs at all.

What Guys Said 13

• its all about that face.

• Sure, in fact MOST guys... We might look at girls with the nice figures, but only a few really JUDGE someone on that basis.

We're not nearly so shallow as girls often think. Me, I adore girls with glasses.

• To be honest what you described is my type of girl, everyone is different and like different things some will find that type perfect others won't.

But what you describe is 100% my type of girl

• I do. Face is the most important part, always. I love women legs, like literally, LOVE them. I'd choose good legs over good boobs every day.

• Yes no doubt. I love a girl that has cute legs & face. I honestly like smaller boobs & butt anyway. Probably not popular but I do lol

• It's because nerdy obese guys want someone who is basically a supermodel.
    Short answer: maybe try a different type of guy.

• I do - cute face, pretty eyes and beautiful hair are the priority, then legs ;)

• Absolutely! A pretty smile is so much more important than boobs. And I agree with RBT-RS... guys that want supermodels generally aren't worth your time.

• Yes. I do.

• I am acually interested more on a girls face rather then her body and I saw your opinion on a perfect boyfriend and you perfectly described me except for one thing.

• I love cute faces and nice legs. I also love ankles. But yeah like Victoria Justice she's has that body and I jerk off to her alot.

• Absolutely I prefer cute face and legs, I like it if ur boobs are proportional to your body

• I like faces and breasts. I find that those two go together more than tits and ass.

What Girls Said 0