Are there any guys out there?

Are there any guys out there who is a genuinely a Christian and seeks living life for God? I can't seem to find many true Christians anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• *raises hand*
    I am. A liberal lutherean protestantic one, but still a chrisitan XD
    In effect what mentioned above means i'd rather not hate anyone (unless they give me a legit reason to do so), and i'm thinking it's better to adapt to society than stick with conservative rules and be considered weirdos.
    So for me the most important part of christianity is to love god, and believe in him. The rest is pretty much up for debate if you got good enough arguements (no atheists, that's not a reason to start an arguement. In fact, that'll just count as a legit reason to block and ignore).

What Guys Said 7

• There are plenty of them. Unfortunately, guys like that don't usually advertize their beliefs because it's very unpopular. If a guy proclaims that he's a virgin and is waiting for marriage to have sex, he will be mocked and ridiculed so hard for that that he will never want to talk about his Christianity again.

You should look into going to a religious college. I go to a Methodist school (even though I'm Catholic) and I love the atmosphere here. Not everyone is a serious Christian, but there are enough that you find a lot of people who are devoted to living a virtuous life.

• Have you maybe tried a church? or youth group or something like that. The Internet really isn't the place to look for someone christian.

• This:
      The internet is renown for being very harsh on religious views, so the internet isn't a good place to look

• Right and its not like people who aren't christians are good people. Maybe you should step out of your comfort zone and just find a good person who doesn't need a book or a "person" to guide his life.

• Yes there are. Me for example

• You might have more success by visiting some churches in your area. An internet forum is probably not the most productive hunting ground.

• I try my best. My fiancee helps keep me focused because she's so devout. We're Catholic.

• I gave up on religion. God wouldn't help me, so either he doesn't exist, or he's just an asshole. Personally I'm leaning toward the latter.

• im a christian but neverbeen christend

What Girls Said 1

• Why not convert a lost soul? Do Jesus work and stuff... I don't know