Do we have to shave everything down under?

Im dating a guy and I think we're ready to do some more things... but im a little insecure about my body and especially down under.. What do you think girls? do you shave everything? and you guys, what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want him to eat you out, that's a good idea (same goes for demanding him clean shaved if he's wanting head from you), but beside that it's mainly about making sure it's not gone to the point where it's in the way. But sure, if you want to, then do go ahead and shave :)

What Guys Said 8

• You don't HAVE to shave everything. A nice trim is appreciated.

• You don't have to... but I don't have to lick you down there either.

• As a European I imagine that American guys are way more picky about it. But if you live in Europe just trim it properly and thats that

• Well the guy im dating is italian..

• I doesn't really matter whether its completely shaved or just trimmed, a lot of guys like completely shaved, depends on the person. Just make sure its not a big bush tho ;)

• Do we have to shave everything down under?
    You should check with an Australian on that one.

• I'd prefer trimmed, but it really depends from person to person.

• You don't have to go bald just a nice trim.

• i like the hair on a girl

What Girls Said 5

• I used to keep mine trimmed and I liked it that way, but then when my boyfriend put his hand in my pants for the first time (my first time EVER), I realized I was self conscious about having hair down there. So then I started shaving it and now I much prefer it that way.

• You dont have to if you dont want to but i do it as a courtesy and for myself sinse i like to get licked down below. It can be a litle bit of a mood killer when the guy keeps coming up everytime he gets hairs in his mouth and then stops what he is doing to pick them out, even more so when he starts choking on hairs and tries to hack them up.
    Getting hairs in your mouth is just not a pleasant experience because i have had it happen to me, not just during oral sex but in day to day activities as well. I have had a random hair fly in my mouth while at work lol and it can be such a pain to pick it out. So i completely shave whenever i have the time and i always at least have it neatly trimmed before oral.

• if you dont intend on having a mouth all in your cooch then shaving is not really nesesarry becasue sometimes you might just want to have a quickie which does not always involve oral sex. Especially if all you have to do is pull your skirt up (pants down) and bend over. If he is hitting it from the back he really is not gonna come in much contact with your bush.

• It's really up to you and what you are comfortable with. However it might ne Beat to slave it all or leave a strip, just in case he wants to give you oralsex. I would recommend sugaring, it feels much better and you don't get razor bumps + you are hair free for 3-4 weeks :)

• I keep mine trimmed and neat but there is still hair there. I mean, I am a mature woman, not a child.

• I agree with the comment below recommending a trimming, but only do so if it's something you want as well. Make sure it's also practical for you and it's something you're willing to put up with: nothing is worse than religiously waxing only in the beginning of a relationship and then stopping all of the sudden - can cause a little confusion. Get a razor with a trimmer on the end, Chic Quatro has a nice one, then just lather up and trim down.