Guys, what's your favorite part of a girl's body?

Guys, what is your favorite part of a girl's body?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• booty, thighs, eyes, smile, toes, hands, breast, hair - sorry no short haired chicks... unless she looks identical to angelina in hackers... i don't even know why - i think it was her i don't take any shit attitude that sparked it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Sterotypically cheesy but a girls eyes. Sometimes looking into a beautiful girls eyes is better than anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't say, sorry. I like her boobs, privates and butt as well as her legs and dainty fingers. Her lovey lips hair and sparkling eyes. Too much joy in a girl / woman to distill into any one part.

2|1
    0|0
  • well if u ask me i would say my favorite parts of a girls body would have to be her smile, hair, of corse the obvious her breast, her hips, thighs, again obvious her ass, and last but not least her legs. but there's many reasons why i like each part. like her smile it make me happy to see a girl smile. i love girls with long hair it's kind of a turn on for me. and what guy doesn't like breast. hips, thighs and ass are in a special category all there own. and finally her legs, a girl with a great pair of legs is another turn on, not just for me but lots of other guys also. but thats what i have to say about my favorite body parts of a girls body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides breasts and ass. Thick thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile. Shut up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Her armpit

1|0
    0|0
  • Well besides the obvious, I will say hair, nails and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bewbs, then legs, then feet, then ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hum, I excluded the head since I thought we were only talking about the BODY...

• Her face where I am going to be looking while having a conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her face but I will crush hard on a girl with great abs

0|1
    0|0
  • Always been a leg man I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is my fav cause i see it all the time. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Butthole...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile & proportional body. In that order.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5