Should I tell her I love her?

Known her two years.. Think about her all the time almost all day.. nothing else matters when I'm with her. I'm almost positive she feels the same. I think we're at the point where we both know we're falling for each other but we're testing the waters in little burst and coming out to vulnerability and just completely confessing. She has a really hard time telling anything emotional and has told me this in the past. Should I just be the man and pop the L word or should it be a rule that the female does it first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a romantic moment, set something up that will bring about the Perfect moment in the Perfect setting for two. You have nursed and nurtured a beautiful thing for a long time and with knowing and feeling that she most likely feels the same way, take it slow, go in easy, being you know her feelings of saying something on her side emotionally and bring out Her-----Very best.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 9

• Never be afraid to tell someone how you feel because when you are in a relationship make sure u give it your all because you never know when that person may not be there as much as u think.. go in a relationship without doubts knowing you gave it everything u got.. trust me i learned this the hard way

• How cute!

You should tell her when you feel you are ready to tell her. There is no "oh, she/he is supposed to say it first." That's ridiculous. Like I said, if you feel it, go for it.

• You should tell her, life is short

• Just tell her already.

• Go for it! Two years is a really long time to hold things back.

• Tell her! You'll regret not telling her! Good luck!

• If you feel it say it and see what she says

• Listen to these songs:
    •"If you love someone" by the Veronicas
    •"Brave" by Sara Bareilles

I told the man that I love (my friend) that I love him. He doesn't feel the same way (although he does care about me as a friend) but he is cool with it. It hurts that he doesn't love me back but it means that I am able to start moving on from him. It was a relief to finally tell him and I don't regret it, even though - I won't lie - I've cried myself to sleep every night in the weeks since.

• Yes! Good luck.

What Guys Said 0