Women in the age range 21 - 25 seem more jaded than women 16 - 19. Agree or disagree?

I just want to know your opinions. In my experience, the younger girls were sweeter when I was that age.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I agree! Well women who are older are more jaded I'm 24 now but I remember I was young and happy at like 19 and I thought the world was ahead of me but then as you experience more and more pain and hurt frmo others you kinda lose your hopes and dreams. I think it's a natural occurence (even though it doesn't have to be) I'm working on becoming the same person I was a few years ago.

I think the jaded woman you are meeting have been hurt by a lot of people so you can't blame them. Even guys get jaded through divorce, break ups, cheating, and etc.. its natural

• less experienced, naivete will make you seem sweeter. girls who are 16-19 are also dumber. they make silly mistakes than older girls because they are still learning. a woman who is 21-25 that still dates the same way she did when she was 16-19 is a fool because when you know better you do better. its expected that young girls w less experience won't know but if your older there is no excuse

• I mean, whereby we all. The world was our oyster and out lives where ahead of use. The future seemed far away, and optimism was high. But reality struck in and we put on our masks to face the real world. To hide from the idea that things didn't work out the way we planned and that reality was harsh and cold. That's how the world works honey, people change; you have to grow up eventually

• The girls who are younger have had less negative experiences

• what about 20 year olds?

• That's because the older bracket only see validity in dating 40-something sugar daddies over you punks nowadays. Lol.

• Its the same with guys. People age, they mature and they're not naive anymore.

What Guys Said 7

• I only think this would apply to girls who were in bad relationships during the 16-19 years. I don't feel a girl who has been single throughout those years would be as "jaded" or "jaded" at all. A breakup really changes a person's perspective on things.

• Yes. They typically get more jaded every year. To be fair it is the same with guys.

• Yes... because they haven't experienced as much in the game of life yet.

Life tends to make people more realist and less optimistic, which u perceive as being "jaded".

• yea, a lot of people get jaded because they dont know how to handle life. I know plenty of people who aren't jaded though. Its all based on the individual and how they respond to their emotions and life experiences. But girls 19-22 seem to be the most bitchy to me. Girls 25-31 seem to like me a lot though. I guess its because their mature enough to see my good qualities. Girls 19-21 are too stupid to see em, but its all good in the hood.

• I disagree, 16 - 30 have no issue approaching me, it sucks though. A curse

• Seems like too much of a broad generalization for me to agree with it.

• baggage adds up over time.