If your man ever snapped his fingers at you? What would you do?

I was just in target and this man snapped his fingers at his wife! I couldn't help but tense up... If my man ever dared to even attempt to snap his fingers at me lol, so disrespectful!

It's be a wrap.

It'd be a wrap**

Most Helpful Girl

• My man did that once... once. I gave him the "You must be out your Goddamn mind" face then I snubbed him he rest of the day and he hasn't done it since.

What Guys Said 7

• It's different if you're husband and wife and have a close relationship. They probably understand each other better than most people do, and he knows that his wife is okay with it and she knows he means no disrespect by it.

I think most of the female responses are overreacting a bit. I don't snap my fingers in general, it's just not a habit of mine, but I don't see anything offensive about it unless he was giving her a nasty look or being disrespectful otherwise as well.

• break his finger.

• Haha I did this as a joke before. We always messed with each other like that.

Maybe that's why she left me tho... Who knows lol jk

• Unless it was clearly threatening or abusive, I would have to know context.
    Was it part of a normal conversation? "And (SNAP) just like that..."
    Was it getting her attention if she had wandered off somewhere? "Honey, (SNAP) over here..."

• He just looked at her and snapped for her to stand next to him. She wasn't far from him at all. It just reminds me of how I get my dogs attention to walk beside me. It bothers me.

• That IS creepy, OK.

• I mean if I did that I would do it in order to catch her attention in public without making a scene. It might differ culturaly but where Im from snapping or poking isn't seen as offensive. Rather a way of keeping it more private in public.

• lol, what? What part of the country are you in?

• I always snap my fingers at people but I never mean to disrespect them lol, is that bad?

• It is disrespectful in my opinion.

• Lol and it appears other women on here do too

• I don't do it all the time but sometimes to catch someones attention or as a way to point at something, I don't use it as a way to get my will through if that is what you thought :D

What Girls Said 5

• If my man ever did that to me and not jokingly , he wouldn't have any fingers left to snap.

• Id snap his fingers off haha

• yea, I'd break up with him too. immediately.

• Forgive my ignorance... how do you snap your finger at someone? Like, just snap in their face, or what?

• It hard to explain... Snapping your fingers as a place of authority and discipline in a way. It is kind of like pointing your finger in someone's face when talk at them.

• He wouldn't have fingers left