ATTENTION FELLOW GAGERS: Describe your ideal first date?

Where would you go
What would you do
What do you expect from your partner
Is it a fun date or more of a dinner setting
GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to the Zoo first, Dine in a sea side and then Karaoke.

• That seems really fun and romantic

• As long as you're being carefree and fun I'm he'll have a good time

• having fun*

What Girls Said 8

• the beach.
    strolling through markets, dining a restaurant near the ocean, finishing off with some ice cream and a nice long walk on the sand <3

• I don't find many markets near the beach unless that's an Australian thing

• yeah they set up these little stalls most of the time. idk, i find it a lot of fun.

• It definitely sounds fun kind of like creating your own little adventure :)

• The best first date I ever went on... I was dating a guy who broke horses for a living and he took me two his job after hours. I was scared though lol then we went to eat. Then we went to the movies. lol if every guy I dated did that id be happy.

• I prefer to keep it casual , anywhere except club/bar/movie
    it doesn't have to be at fine dining place

• Yeah I would never take you on a first date to a club/bar lol

• Yeah it's fun once in a while but not fun enough to base your life on it

• yes u r right

• Amusement park.
    Stay until closing and ride all the roller coasters.
    Go to hotel talk about how much fun we had and stuff, watch a movie and probably shut down

• Wouldn't the hotel bring the possibility to sleep together after the first date

• So?
      Lol.
      It's just sleeping.
      If we're staying until closing then of course we'd stay at a hotel.

• We'd go on a roller coaster or do something else adventurous. I find the dinner date to be boring.

• Like going to a coffee shop or something. Walking around in a park maybe. Just getting to know each other and stuff haha

• he would go to my house and then we talk for long hours. he could bring chocolates and flowers if he wants :D. i will prepare food for dinner and snacks.

• never thought about to her place for a date sound cool, sort 50/50 on both parts

• yeah i find it easy and practical. i also don't have to worry about my safety. there would still be privacy even if it's in our house cause my sister, my relatives are very hospitable and respectful when it comes to visitors. they would probably not even go out on their rooms lol. :)

• Anywhere where good conversation can happen. So no movies

• Seems logical but any place in particular that you'd enjoy

What Guys Said 3

• Coffee earlier in the day, followed by a walk through the park or a downtown shopping area where there are interesting widow displays to spark conversations. At some point, passing through a library or bookstore would be fun.

If conversation kept flowing well, I'd follow it up with dinner, and after I'd escort her home, or to her automobile and give her a hug before seeing her off. I'd ask her to text me upon reaching home safely.

• Would you not risk the first date kiss

• Nope. I won't kiss a woman until I'm quite certain I legitimately love her.

• I like it simple:
    We'll take a walk through the beach or the park, talking, laughing and having fun. After that I'll take her to a casual dinner, not too formal and not something like a fast food restaurant. Just a normal small restaurant where we can act natural and laugh without people looking us weirdly.

My purpose on a first date is to get to know her better, and to have fun with her.

• Any key conversation topics? Or whatever flows through

• Get to know her, but without getting too personal. Avoiding serious topics like job (ask what is it, but don't get into detail), politics and religion. Anything besides those three is good, like I said, the purpose is to have fun. If she likes you as a person and you make her laugh and have fun, she's yours.

• Stay home and get phat with ma'lady

• That's the way to do it sir!

• Yupp we need sum meat to get warm in the winter and sum body heat