Do you accept interracial dating?

If you dont mind, please explain why you do or dont.

• Yes
  • No
  • I believe love has no color.

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less what races other people date, and when I like someone it has absolutely nothing to do with their race/religion/ethnicity. It's all about having a good heart.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on who is offering it.

• Im black my spouse of 5 years is white (italian/polish). If u are attracted to someone what does it matter what color they are. Or better yet why should it matter that a person be a certain color for them to even be noticed if they are attractive or not?

• I don't really get involved with other people's love lives.

• Yea i accept. I'd be a hypocrite if i didn't since i generally am most attracted to black girls

• Why shouldn't I accept it? People can date whoever they want. Whatever makes them happy.

• I don't really see how its any of my concern what people do or whom their dating.

• Well from some angles it is better depiction of the power of love that love sees no boundaries colour or accent.
    Love is love and is passport and visa itself to get aboard. No need for any specific ethnicity my friend.

• I love the mocha babes. But if too black, not for me. Same with white, don't like pasty albinos.

• I do mostly favor Asian women...

• I don't mind dating, but being in a relationship is difficult because of contrasting ideology.

• Of course. However, I'd prefer if my son/daughter dated within their own race.

• Yes... love transcends all boundaries.

• Helllllllllll noooooo, it's of the devil!

• i would be more than happy to see guys of my race dating girls of other race but i can not see guys of other race dating girls of my race. i feel like killing him.

• I don't "accept" or "deny" anyone based on this silly race shit. Some people in the majority still make issues out of race, mainly the older generations and the news folks. But just the same as them are the ones in the minority that make such a big deal (at times, draw MORE attention) about race as well.

Roughly paraphrasing Morgan Freeman's views on this topic: it's not like race is an issue we have that is being refused to be talked about. It HAS been dealt with in major ways in society, and now it's time to stop talking about it. It stays an issue for as long as you keep bringing it up. So the solution? Stop talking about it. Minorities aren't victims or oppressed people anymore. However, when it constantly comes up as an issue through the sensational news story every so often, the slanted reporting on these issues, and the sometimes militant advocates of these topics, what do you think that creates? It creates contempt for those who keep it up.

So basically what you have are major racial issues that have been dealt with in pretty surprising, radical ways (if you look at them in context). You have progress that comes out of these changes. But then you have an exaggerated focus on continuing to raise complaints on long-since dealt with issues (for a variety of reasons), which is only beating a dead horse.

I know it sounds like I'm flipping my shit here, and you only asked about interracial dating... but I see these exact questions on here A LOT and really can't wrap my head around them anymore. It's like being able to see both sides (the majority and the minority), and neither side communicates with the other to realize this issue is dead and people's assumptions are false. I assume you're asking this question about yourself, to which I would say:

You aren't a black girl. You're a girl that is black. Find a person with this same amount of common sense, and you'll be just fine.

• Identifying with the color of your skin and then turning around wondering what kind of beef people have with interracial dating just blows my mind.

Common sense dictates: "If you keep playing the game, the game continues".

• wow, thanks for your opinion . loved it :D

• I'm glad :)

Just don't use your race as a crutch, is probably what I should've said instead of this whole rant lol. But yeah, you'll find that when you: start taking your own life into your own hands, accepting what you've got to work with, don't waste your time on the people and things that don't matter, and just generally live/think/behave reasonably... you'll be much happier AND you'll be very charming to be around.

Not many people are TRULY real and natural anymore. And what's more, a lot of people don't realize that this niche of people is super rare but such a good find. So if you can really get it down to be very natural and reasonable, you automatically stand out without even having to do anything at all!

What Girls Said 14

• Of course. I fail to see what the big deal is. You can date whoever you want, as long as they want to date you.
    Every person has the right to have personal choices about what race of people they want to date.

• Of course I do!! The guy I'm in love with right now is middle eastern and I love him to death :D it doesn't matter what ethnicity or race they are. If he's a good guy or for guys, if she's a good girl, then go for it :D we are all human beings and all have a soul, the outward appearance and ethnicities shouldn't matter at all.

• I don't care what people do. I don't see why that would matter to ANYONE

So silly

• I honestly don't care. I have Native American, European, Asian, and Hawaiian in my genetics. Obviously my ancestors didn't either.

• haha that's true :)

• The only problem I have is when someone has three children with three different men and races with the children being over a year apart of each other. That's my only pet peeve

• What's the difference between Vote A and C?

Anyway I dont meddle into people's lives, they can date whoever they love. Interracial relationship is common these days and I accept it, but majority still date within own race which is fine too.

• When I Voted B I mean No I don't mind, lol.
    Yes, I do accept it.
    Why.. because there's no reason why I shouldn't?

• Yes. Why should something so arbitrary as ethnicity prevent two people from having a completely human experience like love?

• yes i have to because i'm half

• I personally don't give an efff.

• yes because even if sometimes it may be difficult if shouldn't be something that make love love unable to get over and win.

• i don't care.. it's their life. :)

• My whole family is entangled with interracial marriage. Our races are a whole mess.

• Yes, I do.

• I don't mind. I appreciate all races.