Guys, being nervous on the first date?

First dates can sometimes be awkward, but if you really like the girl does it bother you if she's kind of nervous, even if it's out of her control. I mean she's not being that weird but there's a little bit of tension?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's normal and to be expected. If anything, it'll even make me a little less nervous knowing that you share that same nervous energy.

What Guys Said 7

• Being nervous is normal, and really the guy should be nervous as well. So no it doesn't bother me because it's just normal and what I'd expect. But if she makes things really awkward then it feels weird and the date wouldn't go well. I don't know much about this though, I've only been on two dates. And I was the nervous one not her. But that's what I think about girls being nervous.

• I don't trust girls who aren't nervous on the first date

• That doesn't meh at all and infact I don't give one ship or two ship about it. There's this one cutie who only spoke one word to meh everytime and I didn't mind it cuz im... in LUV *~*

• Sure, it is adorable. I like to relax her with a massage!

• It's okay if she's nervous too. I'd be surprised if she wasn't at least a little bit nervous.

• No cause I'm pretty nervous as well

• Perfectly normal. Take a moment to calm the adrenaline that's making your heart beat faster.

What Girls Said 0