Some guys are just pricks!?

You ever let your guard down with a guy after a long time, and then the guy completely let you down? Like why fucking why? What's the deal with guys? This guy schmoozed me (nothing sexual) and once I opened up to him he distant himself. I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because it's happened to him multiple times in the past.

What Guys Said 3

• Look! I've had girls do this to me so it's not a male thing. It's a people thing. To be more specific: it's a shithead thing.

• Just how they are, fuck him! Keep looking, someone right out there for ya. There are some nicer ones mixed in.

• Miss, If you don't mind, tell us what you said to him that put him off. (PM me if you want my comments if you post the story.)

• No, but I've experienced it with a woman. I don't think it's restricted to one gender. I've probably done it myself too.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are like that. You have to just leave when it's not gonna work out and not waste your time.