Is it risky for a man to fall in love with a woman?

Every time a guy meets a girl, falls in love, tells he loves her, buys her flowers and is there for her (not in a needy way either) she leaves him and deceives him I have had my heart shattered into a million pieces i have had my ex girlfriend lie to I have always been a man of honor but I have been betrayed to much so I have completely cut emotions off I could no longer feel or love because I don't want to feel the emotional pain so I think it is better not to love anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's what happens when you're in love, you're vulnerable. You are so open to ridicule and emotional pain, it's insane. But you know what? It's all worth it in the end. I've been duped like that before, and it hurts like crazy, but once you finally get someone to feel the same way, it's all worth it. Yes, it's risky for a man to fall in love, same for a woman to fall in love; but it can also lead to a tremendous reward.

What Girls Said 3

• no its not girls sometimes have their heart broken too.

• You just haven't met the right woman yet.

• Maybe you deserved it:)

• Wtf you don't what I been through bitch.

• You are showing signs of masculinity I thought women were supposed to be the sensitive one's

• I guess the jerks behavior rubbed off on me...

This chick HATES all men

What Guys Said 4

• risky for men? its risky for women, cats, dogs, you name it. love is just one of those things that shows mercy to none.

• life is risky, can't avoid the risk

• This, is an immature way of dealing with lost love. Love is always worth it.

• Good for you. Sometimes, it is better to just avoid certain things.