Do you hide from your boyfriend or girlfriend if you have bad breakouts?

Do you feel embarrassed?

I feel so embarrassed. I am avoiding my bf.

Most Helpful Guy

• i have kissed my ex'gfs pimples her acne was never a problem for me. And if you plan on having a lasting relationship you have to show yourself in all forms lol. Good luck its not a big deal unless you make it one

• Yeah you are right. I know that. It's just we are new couple-one month and I feel very uncomfortable at wearing make up because I hate it.

Thanks

• I told him by text. I said I have some allergic reaction, which I believe is what happened (the sneaky B12 I guess). He called to see if I am fine.
      I usually get pimples but occasionally, and not like this. I had to cancel my date with him and I know he wants to see me , so I had to tell him what happened.

• Aw, well thats sweet he cares about you! and the truth will set you free! good luck with your bf! and thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 2

• That's what I'm doing right now. I have a giant pimple right next to my lip, I don't wanna gross her out

• Lol :)

One is not an issue. Use some medical foundation to cover it. It won't show much, but personally I wouldn't mind if the guy has pimples or a pimple. I am just asking because I feel bad about myself-like you!

• Don't hide from him! If he truly cares about you, it won't matter nearly as much to him as you think.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah it is really embarrassing. my bf & i are long distance and im less likely to want to cam with him when i have a lot of acne :/ liquid foundation covers up a lot though

• I would feel embarrassed but I wouldn't hide from my boyfriend!