I like this girl but absolutely hate her bff. should I ask her out anyway?

Her bff is a complete bitch. She has this "I'm too cool for you" attitude just because a lot of guys hit on her. But her friend is pretty much a girl I always imagined would be my wife one day. I am extremely attracted to her and she too likes me, a lot. We've talked once but I didn't ask her out that time. But I plan to do so, only I need to know this. Does her bff have a say in her decisions? and will her bff cause Me problems in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't let her bff stop you from possibly dating a girl u truly like. her bff has some influence but she has a choice to ignore her or ask her to stop if she does say bad things about u

What Girls Said 3

• This depends on how mature the girl is. Before answering more fully, does the BFF like you and know what you think of her? Does your girl know what you think of her BFF?

• Her best friend does have an influence on her decision. If a girl has doubts about a guy she usually turns to her best friend for advice. The best advice I could say is try and stay on the best friend good side, and ask the girl out if you truly like her. If the girl likes you, her best friend should want her to be happy.

• Go out with her, don't let someone else ruin something you want. Tolerate the bff and she may even become nicer as you get to know her

What Guys Said 0