When do guys usually ask girls to be their girlfriend?

Well I've been texting this guy everyday, and he starts most of the conversations. We've only hanged out twice but both times got along very well.

I can tell his hinting that his interested when he texts, but usually when do guys ask girls to be their girlfriend or is there a way to tell that he never will?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure how that works, all guys are different. Both girlfriends I've ever had asked me out with no dates or hanging out prior- just kind of happened. The only girl I actually asked out (rejected, btw) I took like 2 months of "I'm gonna do it this time!" to finally ask xD.

What Guys Said 3

• When they think they're ready. And for some without a push that's never.

• He may not. Ask him to hangout again. Does it feel like you're dating? Do you want to? Have you kissed?

• unless you seem interested he might never do that, text him first I am sure he will love that and will take it as a "She's into me!" thing soo good luck:)

What Girls Said 1

• You can find it out by your subconscious feelings. If he really loves you, he will respect your thoughts and behave. He will try to keep you happy, he will talk gentle and will not use abuse or dirty words for you in any circumstances. These are basic things for being a boyfriend and girlfriend.