Do you find money and power attractive in a man?

You see lots of incredibly beautiful girls going out with average looking rich/powerful guys. I am wondering if this is simply because they want to spend money on themselves or money/power something that girls actually find attractive.

As a guy, I don't think status or money makes a woman more attractive to me. I mean would an 8 become a 10 if he owned a billion dollar company? It would make sense (from an evolutionary sense) if it is a turn on but it's still a little hard to understand from my pov.

• Yes it's a huge turn on
  • Yes it's a bit of a turn on
  • Not a turn on
  • See answer

Most Helpful Girl

• voted B. im not one to sit there admiring the guy with the nice car, fancy house or whatever. I don't know i mean if he has it, its kinda like a bonus but it doesn't change my perception of him.
    as for power, that could get to his head so easy, and thats the kinda guy i dont wanna end up with. a man who acts like he's the greatest thing to happen to the earth will NEVER have my love.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah. Most guys I've been into have been almost broke.

• Power, definitely. Money, maybe. Power because usually guys who have it are confident and care less about the rules or what others think of them, and that to me is very sexy.

• Not at work, saw many such guys at work, but I dont feel turn on.
    I rather earn the money myself
    But I know there are some bitter guys here who feel all girls go for it.

• Maybe it's because they gave good personalities? :)

What Guys Said 3

• i depend everything on my money since i go only with prostitutes

• Money and power provides women sense of a secure life, hence many women who want to get married go after financially well-off people (atleast in my country and other Asian countries). Is it a turn on? That I have no idea..

• If you choose money in a man, sorry but you're a god damn gold digger.