WHAT MAKES YOU THINK OMG I NEED TO BE HIS GF?

i need to know what makes you crazy about a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it comes down to chemistry. If I can completely be myself with him. Or if I make a joke or go into some crazy elaborate make believe story and he joins in on it... that makes me want to be with him even more. Also when I see a guy I'm dating do some random act of selflessness, especially if he doesn't realize that I'm watching.

What Girls Said 8

• i suppose altruism. i greatly admire truly selfless people. That plus a great sense of humor... Insta-crush lol

• For me it's a mixture of things
    Being sweet
    funny
    friendly
    being playful
    caring about what you say as well as what he's got to say (too many people are self obsessed)
    just a decent personality in general
    being straightforward and honest (some people like a chase personally I don't)
    takes care of hygiene
    smelling good is an instant thing I notice
    not being obsessed with sex (or not publicly showing it at least)
    common interests
    but every girl is different so it really depends some people might see the same things as boyfriend material some people like people they can control or tame

• When I realize what a catch he is and if I become his gf, I'll basically win the Jackpot. He'll make every girl jealous of me and make guys seem like total losers because he knows how to treat a lady.

• sense of humour personality there's heaps of things its hard to say really but we have things in common he's funny out going smart interesting can hold a conversation wiv me with out mentioning anything bout sex he's won me ova lol

• A good sense of humour, if he can make me laugh. Also, when a guy walks passed me with a really nice aftershave/ cologne on, that has an effect...

• He has clear image of his future, has sensitive side, respectful to everyone, smart doesn't have to be really smart but smart enough to know what 9+10 is LOL

• If he's kind, caring and loyal like a dog.

• lol in fact i am really caring and comitted ;p

• I think most girls like guys that are manly and we could see taking care of us. It's an instinctual thing. Personally, I like guys who are confident, but aren't jackasses, and know how to have a conversation. (So many people are boring :D) Just be willing to get to know em'. If you aren't attractive (which I'm sure you are if you're gay xD) then having a good personality (we all know what that is; nice, good listener, not a dick, etc) Confidence is also a total turn on :) us girls like ourselves a bad boy :D but if you're not like that, then it'll just take you longer to find a good gal, but trust me, she'll be worth it :) I think when a guy stands out from the rest

• could be more specific about the bad boy image? how can i achieve it?

What Guys Said 2

• Money, a huge cock, and being a player. Looking like beckham tends to help too

(before anyone thumb me down, it's a joke)

• Every time I get a sex change I have an insatiable need to grasp a hold of the nearest hot guy and squeeze his testes till they bleed love.
    Chaka Kahn