Would you reject a guy after going on a date with him because his driving skills are out of wack and he almost hit someone with you in the car?

He also has adhd and i didn't take that into consideration. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i would still date him, but i would be reluctant to get into his car again, I would just use my own car next time

What Guys Said 4

• Next date: A bicycle built for 2.

• In the past, I went out with a gal that criticized my driving. I was always in control, it's just that I know my limits and my car's limits. In the end, she harped on it and we went our own ways (we were never "official").

Knowing how he drives, you've got to ask yourself if you can stand his driving. Either that or you drive (I have my own opinion on this, but that's for a whole different thread).

• I wouldn't because of his driving skills. I might because of his ADHD though

• Maybe that person deserved to almost get hit. I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't stop dating him, I'd just make him let me drive.