Do you personally consider the guy/girl your boyfriend/girlfriend when you start dating them?

Some people seem to be happy calling a person who they've only just started dating their boyfriend or girlfriend, personally i think when you are the level of the relationship where you are referring to them as your gf/bf then you are no longer 'dating'

• No
    29% (2)100% (1)38% (3)Vote
  • Yes
    43% (3)0% (0)38% (3)Vote
  • Results
    28% (2)0% (0)24% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I clicked the wrong option on the poll... I meant to say no. I only consider a guy as my boyfriend after he has formally asked me to be in a relationship with him. Till then he's just the guy I'm dating.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If I'm just going out with someone to get to know them better, no, I don't consider them my BF. If we've kissed/made out, I treat it as a potential relationship. If we've had sex, then I treat it as a proper relationship from then on (I've never had 'the talk', and I've always assumed exclusivity unless we've agreed otherwise). Pretty much every relationship I've had has been like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider a guy my boyfriend when we've had a talk about officially being a couple :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Not unless we agree to be exclusive. It's be kinda awkward to tell people someone is your significant other when they really aren't.

0|0
    0|0