Ladies: How would you feel about this?

Girls, how would you feel if you had a crush on this guy for the whole year, but he never made any moves & you were about to get back together with your ex boyfriend & this guy called you and told you that he really needed to talk to you & he told you that he just found out about all the tweets you used to tweet about him & the cute nickname you referred to him as with your friends & how much you liked him & he started tearing up and said that he didn't mean to put you through that and was sorry that he FriendZoned you & that he was just really scared because he has never had a girlfriend before and didn't have his drivers license and wasn't for sure he could be a good enough boyfriend to you, but now that he knows all this he feels terrible & hasn't been able to sleep because of it, and now all he wants to do is give you the biggest hug ever and not let go & try to be the best boyfriend he can be if you would still like to go out with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• well if i had a crush for a year id have asked him out long ago.

so when i ask him out did he reject me?

though i would move on once rejected bc of the special circumstance, if i wasn't with someone and i still liked the guy even though he rejected me, once he explained why id give him another chance.

i wouldn't go back with an ex. thats like choosing your past over your future.

What Girls Said 7

• I might, I reason that there was a reason me and the ex broke up before, so it probably won't work out anyone, and give someone else a shot, especially if I had waited an entire year

• Probably try and make it work with my ex, cos sometimes its better the devil you know than the devil you don't

• Sounds like a movie lol ! Its very dramatic but girls dig drama so go ahead.

• That one is for you to decide the one you love must between him and your ex go for the one that you heart really loves

• YES! Do what ever you need to do to have fun seriously... life is short do it

• I wld say that's sweet but it's now time for you to decide who you really want. Maybe you can go out on a date just to see where it goes

• Omg, I want to date you, lol! You sound so sweet and adorable! I can't imagine any girl who wouldn't start bawling if she heard all that. It's a great story and I hope you get her before she goes back to her ex! Good luck!

What Guys Said 0