I've been seeing this guy, is it normal not to talk EVERY day?

I know (hope) I'm just being paranoid, is it normal not to text every single day? He works from like 7 to 5 every day, and I know he usually spends most of his other time just relaxing and watching tv in bed or focusing on his own personal business (he does landscaping and plowing). We've been talking for a few weeks now, we usually get together and hangout once or twice a week. We've had sex, and I've met pretty much his entire family. His friends like me, and it's never awkward when we're all together. I don't usually like people so I'm definitely over thinking things like how much we talk. He's a really good guy though, he's always trying to make sure I have everything I need and the minute I even mention something in passing, he goes and gets it for me. Should I be worried if I don't hear from him for a day or two, or is this just me being paranoid and nervous? It's not like I never hear from him, he pretty much always texts me first, I've only initiated conversation 2 or 3 times in the past 3 weeks.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot has happened btwn the two of you for only having been dating for 3 weeks. I think you're moving along plenty fast enough. So as for the day or two with no communication, totally normal. You have nothing to worry about, especially if he is the one doing the majority of inititiating conversation. He contacts you, and he also plans/figures out a way to see you once or twice a week. He's introduced you too his friends and family, which is another great sign that he's interested. He wouldn't be mixing you with fam and friends if he didn't want it known you were seeing each other or if he wasn't interested in a relationship with you. That day or two with no contact is good for keeping each others space, and giving you both time to do your own thing. I am sure he appreciates you being 'cool' with that. If you start getting needy about contact every day, it'll appear you aren't living your own life, but just sitting around waiting for him, which is not attractive. Men want a woman who has their own interests and friends to spend time with.

What Guys Said 2

• Why should there be a rule to talk each and everyday? everybody needs some time on their own and maybe that's just that... I wouldn't over think it if i were you... If it's for a day or two like you said.

• Do you need to talk every day?

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine if you don't talk every day. Trust me I felt the same way when it started happening to me and my boyfriend. Its normal, no worries :)