Help guys.. This guy keeps calling me for over a week though I haven't responded?

We got out only one. It was OK, but I felt I am with a much older man, though he is only 34.

He seems a nice person but he started talking serious from date one, like how 'we' should be honest to each other etc. But he also slipped by saying if I want to see his house after dinner.
I tried to like him but I can't. There has been a day when he did not reply to my text but I took it as a pretext to leave it there!

He like didn't get it at all. He keeps calling.

Do I text him and tell him I am not interested?

I feel bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're not interested anymore and to stop contacting you.

Some guys think they can "wear down your defenses" with consistent reaching out of contact, until u finally "give in" and talk to him, and eventually go out again, and eventually fall for him.

Damn this sounds so psychotic and obsessive once I read it in text! :-/

What Guys Said 2

• So long as he's not invading personal space, taking up prime time or being a bother... keep him until otherwise becomes a liability. Even "old metabolisms" can change. Saw an introverted, anti-athletic, brainiac, punster begin dance classes, voted most likely to fail by his bros become damn good & even leader of this tribe

• You just gotta tell him your not interested
    Don't lead him on at

What Girls Said 4

• block his number. he is mentally deranged. no seriously, he is. no normal guy will keep calling and calling if he is not getting a response. you just went out on 1 date and he's already acting like this? yikes

• If you don't meet each other face to face, then you not replying should be enough. But even if you text him and tell him, if he's in love with you, then the pain is going to be even bigger for him. At least, silence will leave something to imagination. But are you sure u don't like him? Think again. He's 34, and he's serious. Guys mean what they say at that age..

• I do want a serious man, but he is taking things too quickly. He didn't kiss me or anything, but he was talking about commitment even before our date. I don't blame him because he is eager for love. I am eager too. But I just see we don't match each other. Like on the phone I try to fill conversation gaps. We don't have much in common. He is too quiet and he has a 50 year old man's character. I am different a bit.

I told him by text. He didn't like what he heard. He said he is guilty because he ignored me for sometime because of his issues. This made me feel worse. But I don't want to lead him on. I told him I am not ready for a relationship. He was upset.

• So, are you saying you not ready for a relationship right away, but could consider him in future... or is it a total no-no?

• I told him that and he was shocked, then he insisted we suit each other and we need to be in a relationship. He was speaking as if we have been together for months! Then he said I should think. That was too much insistence for me!

Thanks

• Block his #. Who tf keeps calling like that?

• Sometimes, guys don't take these hints and keep calling. You need to just tell those kinda guys, or at least just make up some excuse about a sudden difficulty in your life that's going to make it hard to date.