I can't tell if he's amused by me or is making fun of me?

I'm a pretty goofy person and I don't get embarrassed very easily. The guy I've hung with a couple times always gives me this look when I do something silly. Like we went out for drinks and he went to the bar for a refill and a good song came on so I started dancing and when I looked up he was looking at me with this smirk on his face. And when he caught my eye he kind of raised his eyebrows but still kept smiling. He does this a lot and sometimes I can't tell if he's amused in a good way or he's thinking wow this girl is dumb. Hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• He's definitely amused in a good way. He likes you're self confidence and the way you express yourself. You're a fun person to be around, and that's why he's devoting so much of his attention to you.

I assure this is a good thing, not a bad thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I do this a lot with my girlfriend and I do that when I think she is having a good time, she and I are very similar and weird. I think he's doing that to show that he sees you're energetic and likes it

What Girls Said 0