I'm Dating this guy I really like but I'm Scared?

So I'm in high school and I am dating this really nice Filipino guy and he is extremely sweet and we really like each other.. we are also best friends; we have been for awhile now. He seems to be better than me in everything (looks/grades/popularity) and i'm scared since that i'm not "cool", people will find out and call him stupid for even being my friend. I'm scared of them judging him as a sexy guy with a weird mixed shy girl.. And I favor him I really do.. but at lunch he'll tease my and rub my legs and upper thighs but I don't want anyone to see and start judging.. What should I do? It's not like I want to be cool, I just want to be left alone the the judgments.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur overthinking.. he did not even care about it and yet ur so self concious about it while he doesn't. If he actually cares about all dat crap, he wouldn't even bother to chase u >.>

What Guys Said 1

• you're too young..

What Girls Said 1

• Life is too short to be scared!