What is the best way to get you to smile?

Question says it all, no details needed :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone says something they think is correct and it isn't. Hahaha. It's so funny especially if they are like 100% sure. Another thing is just being nice to people. I always smile when I see a person stand up in the bus and give the seat to an old lady/man.

• Especially in that moment they realize they're wrong! That's the best lol!

• Awesome!! What's great about those moments is you can see the gears in their brain stop when they realize they're wrong or sound like an idiot lol.
      Totally not saying your sister is an idiot though!!! Just a disclaimer lol

• Hahahaha it's fine both my sister and I will agree that she was a bit of an idiot that day haha.

What Girls Said 18

• when someone smiles at me first. Says something funny. buys me a gift, compliments me.

• smiling first will work every time. Start a conversation with her and smile a bunch of times throughout the conversation and she will smile everytime you smile. In general, people will mimic other peoples body language in order to feel comfortable. we talked about this in one of my sociology classes.

• say something clever. be cute. or just throw a baby at me.

• A sincere compliment is always nice, also seeing happy couples makes me smile. Being able to help someone else also (:

• Like if someone said... your hair looks great today!

• Yeah! But compliments based on things that aren't on looks are better. Lol

• Oh of course!! I can't attempt those cuz I di g know us lol
      Helping people is a smile inducing activity. Especially when they really appreciate it

• Show me a video of fat people falling down lol

• Hahahaha!!!
      Not gonna lie, my brother used to be a fat guy. He weighed 320 when we was 15. He once tried to do a flip off the diving board and epically failed! He landed on his back and it made the loudest slap I have ever heard, even to this day! It was soooo funny I almost pissed myself. When I have a bad day, sometimes I think of that and can't help but sme and try not to laugh.
      I'm such a horrible person, aren't i?

• it doesn't take too much to make me smile but you can start with giving me a flower, always works lol

• If I got a crush on you, it makes me smile at the sight of you.

Anything that I will feel special person.

• Just talking to me will make me smile :)

• Say something really sweet. Works everytime :)

• No matter how bad your day is right?

• Well, if you just made me mad, then it doesn't work, but for example, Thursday, I had a really bad day because my math exam didn't went well and a friend of mine said something really sweet and that really made me feel better. Not just a compliment, but something what you personally like about her

• The best way to make me smile? Easy just smile at me, and I naturally smile back.

• Well whenever i see someone smile, it makes me smile :D haha

• Goofy people. But I've been told to smile all the time, so...

• When I hear a baby or child laugh and blubber gibberesh. People saying hi to me makes me smile.

• If someone makes a joke or says I'm pretty... That makes me smile every time.

• Smile at me

• His smile :)

• talk to be and be funny.

• u look pretty today.

• Thank you!
      Oh you meant when someone says to you "you look pretty today!" Lol jk
      I'm sure you pretty everyday whether people notice or not :)

• Show me a puppy and i won't stop smiling :)

What Guys Said 8

• Seeing someone in the midst of doing what
    they love the most, the point, where one loses him/herself
    in the moment. Watching that, makes me smile genuinely. ^.^

• I like this a lot! I also like seeing this because they get so involved with whatever they're doing it intrigues me

• when i play playstation nd win MWAHAHHA

• Anything really. My mind had mad associative skills and the illy thoughts that can happen because of this just get me to crack up.

• Tell me a universal truth

• Nitrous oxide

• You know all that stuff did was knock me out! Surgeon says "breath deep" and I'm like "I thought this was laughing gas! You're not very funny doc!" And he goes "that only works in kids!" And I was like "well then I've been lied to! I hate bold face lies!" I heard him laugh then I woke up during the procedure lol

• Seems to me like it worked :)

• someone smiling at me, i have to smile back. works every time vice versa

• Me too! Could be a completely random person, but when I see someone smile, I always find myself smiling back

• i think their is studies that say its a biological response if the person has a nice smile and is relatively attractive

• Show me puppies

• Blow jobs
    .,.,.,